1. Executive Education, Certificate in Project Management (Batch Topper), Loyola Institute of Business Administration(LIBA), Chennai, India, Year 2016 2. B.Tech.IT PMIST, TamilNadu, Deemed University, CGPA: 9.68 /10, First Class with Distinction, Best Outgoing Student Award, Year 2012 3. 10+2 HLJ Inter College U.P.Board, Allahabad 73.2 %, Distinction in Mathematics, Physics and Hindi 4. 10th HLJ Inter College U.P.Board, Allahabad 70.8 %, Distinction in Science and Drawing 5. Total No of Research Publications : 10 6. Book Chapter Publications: 2 7. Final Project for the award of B.Tech Degree In Information Technology. Project Name: SMART ELECTRICAL ENERGY METERING WITH ENHANCE SECURITY MECHANISM USING ECC-STEGANO SCHEME ● Published at IEEE International Conference on Future Networks, China. ● Conference CD-ROM Version, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1185G-CDR, ISBN: 978-1-4577-0173-3 ● Print Version, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1185G-PRT, ISBN: 978-1-4577-0172-6
TPC Member and Designated Reviewer • Designated reviewer and Technical Review Committee Member at 2017 International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Cyber-Security, June 25 - 29, 2017- Venice, Italy. • Designated reviewer and TPC Member at 2017 International Workshop on Cyber-Security in IoT-based Healthcare Systems & Cloud Computing(CS-HSC 2017), July 24-26, 2017, Leuven, Belgium. • Technical Program Committee Member, The 4th International Conference on Information Technology & e-Services (ICITeS’ 2016), Sousse, Tunisia. • Designated reviewer on the technical program committee for the 9th IEEE-GCC Conference and Exhibition 2016 (9th IEEE-GCC 2016). • Designated reviewer and Technical Review Committee Member, 2016 International Conference on Electrical, Electronic, Communication and Control Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru Malaysia. • Member, 2016 IEEE Industrial Electronics and Applications Conference, Kinabalu, Malasyia. • Designated Reviewer at 5th IEEE International Conference on Control Systems, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE,2015), Malaysia, Penang. • Member of the Technical Program Committee and Designated Reviewer at 2015 International Symposium on Web of Things and Big Data (WoTBD 2015), October 2015, Manama, Bahrain. • Member of the Technical Program Committee at 2014 IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics & Applications (ISIEA2014) held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. • Designated Reviewer at 2014 International Workshop on Mobile Applications (MobiApps 2014), Barcelona, Spain. • Designated Reviewer at International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems (IJCDS), University of Bahrain. • Designated Reviewer at 2014 International Workshop on the Design and Performance of Networks on Chip (DPNoC 2014),Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. • Chapter Reviewer of Book Entitled "Handbook of Research on Network Security Attacks and Countermeasures" to be published by IGI-Global. • Designated Reviewer at 2013 IEEE Symposium on Computers & Informatics, Malaysia. Member | Toastmasters International • Vice President | Public Relations, Chennai Champions Toastmasters Club [Jul. 01, 2018 - Dec. 31, 2018]. • Public Relations Manager | Area K4, Division K, District 82 [July 2017 - June 2018]. • Vice-President | Education, Downtown Speakers Forum (A community toastmasters club) [Nov. 17, 2017 - Apr. 20, 2018]. • Chartered Member / Founding Member, Downtown Speakers Forum (A community toastmasters club). • Secretary, AonHewitt Chennai Toastmasters Club [Jan. 01, 2017 - Jun. 30, 2017] Designated Reviewer, International Journal of Computing & Digital Systems, University of Bahrain Key Responsibilities: • To review the Submitted Research Papers for the Publication in (IJCDS) to ensure the better quality research papers for the publication in upcoming volumes. Guest Speaker/Delegate [March 2009 – Present ], IEEE International Conferences/Colleges • Delegate at IEEE International Conferences. Delivered oral presentations at various National and International Conferences/Symposiums. • Delivered Guest Lectures/Seminars at various Engineering Colleges. Author - Book Chapter My Publications with IGI Global ➤ • Chapter Author "Virtual Private Network" for Book Titled "Network Security Attacks and Countermeasures" published by IGI-Global. • Chapter Author "Changing Dynamics of Network Security involving Hacking/Cracking with Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW)" published by IGI-Global. UACEE (Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers) • Associate Member • Delivered the Guest Lectures at various Engineering on IT Advances and Cloud Computing. IACSIT (International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology • Member • Delivered Oral Presentations at International Conferences Sponsored by IACSIT. IRED (Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors) • Member IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, USA)[2009 -2012] • Student Member • Delivered Oral Presentations at IEEE International Conferences • Participated in IEEEXtreme (An International Online 24X7 Online Programming Contest) • Rank: 614 among all participants across the World. IEEE Communications Society [2009 -2012] • Student Member • Shared the resources among student community to create awareness for "Technology for Humanity". • Delivered Seminar sessions on communication technologies. Sysbiz Toastmaster's Club • Delivered Speeches at Sysbiz Toastmaster's Club. • Best Prepared Speech and Table Topic Speaker. • Active Participation in all meetings. • Role Player as Timer, Ah-Counter, Grammarian and TMOD. IAENG (International Association of Engineers) • Member • Exchange of Information among Engineering Community.
• E Learning as a Service: A New Era of Academic Cloud Approach, IEEE Xplore Digital Library, USA [Impact Factor: 6.810] Print ISBN: 978-1-4577-0694-3,INSPEC Accession Number: 12713623 Delivered Oral Presentation at ISM(Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad,India. March 17, 2012 • Secure Electricity Bill Automation using GPRS and Web Interface in Conjunction with Elliptic Curve Crypto-Stegano Scheme International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering [IJCTE], August 1, 2012 IJCTE 2012 Vol.4(4): 510-513 ISSN: 1793-8201, DOI: 10.7763/IJCTE.2012.V4.521 • A Novel Approach for Secure Mobile-Voting using Biometrics in Conjunction with Elliptic Curve Crypto-Stegano Scheme International Journal of Technology And Engineering System [IJTES], January 10, 2011 ISSN:0976-1345 [Impact Factor: 2.04], Indexed with Google Scholar, DOAJ, CiteSeer and more. • Cloud Automation: New Era of Electricity Bill Automation using GPRS and Web Interface International Journal of Computer Applications, USA [impact factor: 0.875], September 10, 2011 ISSN No. 0975 – 8887, Indexed in SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS), ADS Labs,Harvard University. • Cloud Computing: Future Generation Computing Systems as the 5th Utility International Journal of Information and Electronics Engineering [IJIEE] ISSN No: 2010-3719, Delivered Oral Presentation at IEEE International conference ICNCC-2011, New Delhi, India. • Virtual Private Network Chapter Author "Virtual Private Network" for Book Titled "Network Security Attacks and Countermeasures". (Released under "Advances in Information Security, Privacy, & Ethics Book Series" ISSN: 1948-9730, ISBN13: 9781466687615 | ISBN10: 1466687614 | EISBN13: 9781466687622) • Changing Dynamics of Network Security involving Hacking/Cracking with Next Generation Firewalls Chapter Author "Virtual Private Network" for Book Titled "Network Security Attacks and Countermeasures". (Released under "Advances in Information Security, Privacy, & Ethics Book Series" ISSN: 1948-9730, ISBN13: 9781466687615 | ISBN10: 1466687614 | EISBN13: 9781466687622) Publications are Indexed with
IBM Manager's Choice Award [November 30, 2018]IBM. • Received IBM Manager's Choice Award for demonstrating the Practice : Listen for need, envision the future, November 30, 2018. IBM Manager's Choice Award [November 20, 2018]IBM. • Received IBM Manager's Choice Award for demonstrating the Practice : Put the client first, November 20, 2018. Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB) [August 30, 2017]AonHewitt Chennai Toastmasters Club. • Received Educational Award for Exceptional Achievements in the Toastmasters International Communication Program, August 30, 2017. Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB) [July 4, 2017] AonHewitt Chennai Toastmasters Club. • Received Educational Award for Exceptional Achievements in the Toastmasters International Leadership Program, July 4, 2017. Competent Communicator [March 31, 2017] AonHewitt Chennai Toastmasters Club. • Received Educational Award for Exceptional Achievements in the Toastmasters International Communication Program, March 31, 2017. Competent Leader [March 15, 2017] AonHewitt Chennai Toastmasters Club. • Received Educational Award for Exceptional Achievements in the Toastmasters International Leadership Program, March 15, 2017. Impromptu Award for Live Our Values [August, 2016] Aon Corporation. • Impromptu Award for Live Our Values for demonstrating the Aon values of Excellence, People, Integrity and Community every day. Gold Award for Unmatched Team [July, 2016] Aon Corporation. • "Gold Award for Unmatched Team" for displaying exemplary performance, rising above and beyond to deliver business results with excellence. Certificate of Merit [July, 2016] Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Loyola College, Chennai, TamilNadu, India. • Awarded for Rank 1 in Project Management Program. Best Outgoing Student Award [May, 2012] PMIST,TamilNadu,India. • Awarded for the Excellent Academic Performance (CGPA: 9.68/10.0) and Research Activities (Total no of Research Publications: 10) during 4 years. • Highest No of Research Paper Contribution to Department by any Undergraduate student till date. Best UG Student Award [2008-2009] PMIST, TamilNadu, India. • Awarded for Excellent Academic Performance (GPA : 9.67/10.0) among all UG Students. Certificate of Merit [2008-2009] PMIST, TamilNadu, India. • Awarded with Certificate of Merit by Center for Students and Administrative Services, PMIST, Tamil Nadu, India (2008-2009) for excellent performance in student initiatives and college club activities.
Travel & Transportation Industry Foundations [December 29, 2018] IBM • Awarded for successful completion of the Industry Jumpstart program. Data Science Foundations - Level 1 [December 16, 2018] IBM • Successful completion of the Cognitive Class course "Data Science 101". Cognitive Practitioner [December 03, 2018] IBM • Completed Cognitive 101 education course and cleared the assessment with score of 80%+. • Developed foundational understanding of Cognitive solutions and offerings that allows to initiate a Cognitive conversation with co-workers and colleagues. IBM Agile Advocate [December 01, 2018] IBM • Successfully completed the education listed under the IBM Agile Explorer badge. • Successfully completed the online training "Agile Product, Iteration, Change Management". • Achieved 1,000 engagement hours in an Agile team (Agile Team member, Iteration Manager, Agile PM, or Product Owner). • Achieved a total of 50 hours of giveback participation in an Agile community activity OR completed the giveback requisite from the IBM Agile Explorer badge, plus another 40 hours. Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) [November 25, 2018] Scrum Alliance® • Participated in person for an educational offering (>16 hours) or coaching session (>25 hours) led by a CST®, CEC, or CTC covering established learning objectives. • Demonstrated knowledge of being a Scrum Master by passing a certification exam with score of 94.2%. Enterprise Design Thinking Co-Creator [September 23, 2018] IBM • Demonstrate the ability to knowledgeably discuss the benefits of Enterprise Design Thinking with colleagues. • Show the integration of Enterprise Design Thinking into aspects of daily work. • Share your own personal experience driving to outcomes with Enterprise Design Thinking. • Satisfy all published standards of Enterprise Design Thinking Co-Creator. IBM Agile Explorer [September 15, 2018] IBM • Successfully completed a range of Agile Academy learning activities to understand Agile principles, values and behavior. IBM Blockchain Essentials [August 30, 2018] IBM • Successful completion of the Blockchain Essentials course. • Successful completion of the associated practical lab demonstrating the ability to create a working chaincode and deploy it to a blockchain network. • Completion of the end-of-course test and received a score of 80% or higher. Python for Data Science [July 06, 2018] IBM • Successful completion of the course "Python for Data Science". • Able to write their own Python scripts and perform basic hands-on data analysis using IBM's Jupyter-based lab environment.
Member, Lohars.Org [Aug 2012 to Present] • The objective of this web community is let people know each other and let others know who we are, our origin, our strength, our history, state wise development, our culture, our problems - how we can help each other etc. • This is only a simple initiative of our presence on Internet Globe to spread our view and ideas faster. • Contributing 500 INR monthly to build "Vishwakarma Kosh" to help poor kids for their education, medical help and financial help in marriages of girls belong to poor families. Volunteer, Aon Wellbeing [Aug 2016 to June 2017] • Volunteer for conducting India Health Week at Aon. Aon Well-being is initiative for Physical, Emotional and Financial Well-being of all Aon Colleagues. • Volunteered for Conducting Health Checkup Campaign. • Volunteered for organizing Happiness and emotional well-being workshop. Volunteer, NSS (National Service Scheme) [2010-2012] • Volunteer in various Social Activities in Small Villages of Tamil Nadu. Helped in organizing Health Awareness Camp. • Certificate of Appreciation for Active Contribution for Rural Development & Social Activities under NSS.
Awadhi • Native or bilingual proficiency Hindi • Full professional proficiency Sanskrit • Elementary proficiency English • Professional working proficiency German • Elementary proficiency Japanese • Elementary proficiency Tamil • Elementary proficiency
- Experienced in Project Operations and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Configuring various Applications Servers including JBOSS 5.1.0, Weblogic 11g, 12c to Client End.
- Experienced in gathering requirements from client side as well as functional team for development and Issue fix Activity.
- Experienced in Application Management (Analysis, Design, Review, Coding and Documentation) Activities.
- Experienced in Preparation and Review of Test Scripts for Identified Scenarios.
- Experienced in Demo Environment setup and R2 and RM Application Prototype Development.
- Experienced in Application Infrastructure Setup and Deployments at Client End.
- Experienced in providing support to Client for smooth operations.